CAREER AT HERITAGE CRUISES
ABOUT HERITAGE CRUISES- IN CAT BA ARCHIPELAGO
Heritage Cruises introduces the first Vietnamese boutique cruise on the Red River and the Gulf of Tonkin. Our fleet of vessels combines classic elegance with comfort, showcasing the country’s history, art, cuisine and culture.
Our mission is to deliver unforgettable cruise experiences to distinguished travellers from all over the world, showcasing Vietnam’s heritage in every detail.
Our Vision: Start our first expeditions on the Golf of Tonkin and further expand between Hanoi and Halong Bay on the Red River and its tributaries, along the coastline of Vietnam, on the Mekong River and to other Southeast Asia countries.
The first Heritage Cruises will be launched in June 2019 in Cat Ba Archipelago, with three experiences: Dream Cruise for one day, Discover Cruise for two days, Explorer Cruise for three days and Expedition Cruise for four days.
We are now seeking for all of the human resource for the operation of Heritage Cruises in Cat Ba as in the list below who are dynamic, enthusiastic, and have capacity and love to work in hospital area and cruises.
Marketing Manager – MMG
The Marketing Department’s mission is to enhance the image of the Heritage Cruise, promote brand awareness of Heritage Cruise’s services and our other associated brands and inform multiple markets of the benefits of working with Heritage Cruise.
This is accomplished through the creative use of brochures, news releases, e-communications, advertisements and special projects.
Additionally, the Marketing Department supports our sales teams and sales offices by providing effective and attractive materials and administrative support.
Key Responsibilities: Marketing Manager
Developing innovative marketing strategies along with senior management to increase market share in existing markets and to penetrate new markets according to the company business plan.
- Ensure company brand is managed correctly and according to strategic planning and devise methods to promote company brand and profile in all markets.
- Oversee production of company marketing materials including Professionals Guide, B2B brochures, e-newsletters, travel agency materials and any other materials and ensure that marketing materials reflect the company brand and position.
- Produce and update sales materials and presentations for Sales teams
- Produce regular press releases and other corporate communication
- Provide content for company websites, ensuring tone and style accurate and appropriate.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns through Facebook, Twitter and Linked In, YouTube etc.
- Support production and contribute to B2B and B2C E-newsletters and promotions.
- Oversee organizing participation in the major travel trade shows to ensure the company around the world and representing Heritage Cruise at these shows to promote the services of the company when required.
- Ensure company databases are updated, optimized and regularly cleaned
- Produce annual marketing plan and budget
- Desired Skills and Experience
- A genuine passion for marketing
- Creative and analytical approach to marketing
- Highly organized and able to drive processes and people
- Ambitious, goal oriented and able to meet or beat customer and management expectations
- Capable multi-tasker able to manage projects as well as ad-hoc and urgent tasks
- Proficient copy-writer able to produce high quality marketing content
- Strategic thinker able to plan and execute campaigns
- Able to work under pressure
- University graduate qualification(s) in Marketing
- Minimum 3 years work experience (preferably with a hospitality company)
- Minimum one year as a manager (you must have some experience managing people with responsibility to meet company goals)
- Experience in the Hospitality industry
- Excellent English speaker/writer
In Hanoi Office
- DOS/ DOSM
- Sales executive
On boat- The Cruise Team-
Guest Relation manager
Service staff on land checking center ( Cat Hai, Hai Phong )
– University/ Colleage/ vocational school graduate qualification(s) in specialized profession/ hospitality & tourism
– Minimum 1 years work experience (preferably staff with a travel, hotel or cruise company or work with 4-5* hotel or cruises)
– Minimum 2 years as a manager (Preferably with 4-5* hotel, cruise- you must have some experience managing people with responsibility to meet company goals)
– Good English communication
Desired Skills and Experience
– A genuine passion for cruising, hotel, travel industry
– Responsible and reliable
– Good interpersonal and communication skills
– Good attitude and teamwork spirit
– Knowledge and Experience
– Problem Solving ability
If you are interested in, please send us your CVs to
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 0965225878 ( Ms Giang)
Address: #4th Floor, Ladeco Building, Lieu Giai Ward, Ba Dinh Distr, Hanoi