“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” Mark Twain said.
Heritage Cruises Binh Chuan & Legacy Yen Tu – Mgallery 3 Days 2 Nights
ABOUT HERITAGE CRUISES BINH CHUAN CAT BA ARCHIPELAGO
Heritage Binh Chuan offers an authentic experience, ensuring an intimate and refined cruise through the Gulf of Tonkin. Passengers immerse themselves in Vietnam’s culture, history, art, and its people while voyaging amidst the awe-inspiring natural wonders.
ABOUT LEGACY YEN TU
Up on the misty ridges of the Yen Tu Mountain, a sacred Zen Buddhist site, the Legacy Yen Tu resembles an ancient palace, completed with stone corridors and handcrafted ceramic floor tiles sourced from northern villages.
DAY 1: ARRIVE HOTEL
14:00 Check-in at Legacy Yen Tu.
DAY 2: HANOI – HALONG BAY – LAN HA BAY IN CAT BA ARCHIPELAGO
08:30 Check out from hotel and our driver will pick you up for trip to Tuan Chau International Marina, Halong City by private car
11:30 Welcome to Heritage Cruises Lounge at No.28B of Tuan Chau International Marina for refreshments before boarding for the cruise.
12:30 Board the Heritage Cruises boat and enjoy a welcome drink as you receive a cruise briefing, safety instructions, and check-in to your suite. Lunch is served at L’indochine Restaurant.
12:40 Heritage Cruises takes you to contemplate the magnificent sceneries made from the limestone mountains of Lan Ha Bay – Cat Ba Archipelago. This bay is untouched and remote, as not many cruise boats use this route.
15:30 The cruise vessel approaches the Ba Trai Dao (Three Peach beaches) (upon the weather), or Tra Bau in Lan Ha Bay, a natural frontier between the provinces of Halong and Haiphong. This secret hideaway has beaches, caves, and coves, plus the spectacular natural beauty of about 400 islands. Guests can try kayaking or simply swimming in the crystal clear waters of the bay.
17:30 Return to Heritage Cruises, enjoy life aboard the vessel or in your suite, and with a cocktail in hand watch the sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin.
18:30 Activities include afternoon tea and the chef will lead a Vietnamese cooking class
19:30 A memorable dining experience will be offered at the restaurant, with local food in an intimate and romantic setting.
21:30 Enjoy evening views of the bay at the bar on the top deck. Try your hand squid fishing. The bars are open until late.
DAY 3: LAN HA BAY – TUAN CHAU – HANOI
06:15 Start the day with a session of Vovinam on the sundeck.
06:45 Have a light breakfast on board.
07:15 Head off in a bamboo boat to explore the Dark and Bright Cave to enjoy the sparkling stalactites on the ceiling and feel the soul of the surrounding nature.
9:00 – 9:30 Return to the boat for checkout
10:00 Enjoy brunch while cruising back to the mainland
11:00 Return to Tuan Chau Marina and disembark for your onward journey.
11:10 Our driver pick you up back to Hotel
12:10 Drop off at hotel. Trip ends.
Notes: Itineraries may be subject to change without prior notice due to weather, pandemic conditions, or regulation of Port authorities.
- Private 4 seater regular car roundtrip Noi Bai airport – Hotel
- Sharing shuttle bus roundtrip Hanoi -Halong by Limousine Dcar
- Welcome drink
- Tender/ Speedboat transfer
- Complimentary fresh seasonal fruit water bottle, tea & coffee in rooms
- All meals included: 01 lunch, 01 fine dining dinner, 01 breakfast and 1 brunch de luxe
- Music, bars and art gallery
- Cookery demonstrations,Vovinam session, games, gym, swimming pool, library
- Beach activities such as swimming, kayaking, bamboo boating, caving, squid fishing
- Delta Suite cabin with bathtub & shower, private balcony with full ocean views
- English-speaking experience manager and cruise director on board
- Free Wi-Fi
- All sightseeing tickets
- Service charges
- Deluxe room mountain view (Double/twin)
- Breakfast in Thọ Quang Restaurant for 2 adults + 1 child under 12 years old or for 2 adults + 02 children under 06 years old
- Yoga, meditation experience classes (Limited vancancies, please reserve in advance with the receptionist upon arrival)
- Traditional village night show in Nương Village from 20:00 daily.
- Free wifi, fitness center, outdoor swimming pool
- Free buggy within the resort, pick up and drop off at buggy station (Please reserve with the receptionist)
Price from: $652 USD