Why choose Heritage Cruises from the forest of ships on HaLong Bay and Cat Ba Islands.
Here are 31 reasons why you should choose Heritage Cruises, the most unique cruise compared to the 500 other boats here.
1. Cruise and celebrate 100 years of history and heritage on the first boutique style cruise in Vietnam.
2. The first four-season swimming pool in Vietnam, the largest in the Gulf of Tonkin, integrated with jacuzzi, using electrolysis to clean the water, which is good for your health.
3. The largest and first swimming pool bar in Vietnam, an ideal place to enjoy cocktails and watch the sunset.
4. Contemplate the first designed ship gallery, the largest floating art exhibition in Vietnam and Asia.
5. 100 stories and experiences on the cruise ship, on the shore, and on and under the water.
6. Enjoy a SUP experience and try the first transparent kayak in Halong Bay and Cat Ba Archipelago.
7. The cruise serves the quintessence of Northern cuisine, unique egg coffee, and fine dining with musicians playing in the background.
8. Large bedroom and bathroom in all suites, plus panoramic views all in accord with feng shui. All rooms have no TV, see nature passing by through the window. With the constantly changing landscape it’s the largest TV in the Gulf of Tonkin.
9. The largest wine cellar in the Gulf of Tonkin with a wide selection of fine wines
10. 1000 luxurious check-in spaces, virtual living and ecstatic beauty.
11. The cruise ship has the most public and social space among the 500 boats and ships in Halong Bay and Cat Ba Archipelago.
12. The largest ship in the Gulf of Tonkin with the fewest rooms, excellent safety, plus environmentally friendly, with the most unique architecture in Vietnam.
13. A cruise built from the passion, mind, vision, and talent of the investor, as well as of the luxury experts, and built from the customer’s perspective, satisfying the aesthetic taste of the elite.
14. We don’t just sell a cabin, but the whole experience, story and cruising dream of the king of ships in Vietnam: Bach Thai Buoi.
15. Sundeck space, swimming pool, reception room, and the best panorama restaurant for the most luxurious wedding party in the Bay.
16. The most ideal cruise in the Gulf of Tonkin for luxury MICE and wedding events.
17. These cruises have the most worthy culinary experience in the Gulf of Tonkin.
18. The cruise has an art lobby space, skylight, Indochine stairs and vintage style, the largest and most beautiful lobby space among yachts on the Gulf of Tonkin.
19. The cruise has both a basement for living and space for service staff.
20. The cruise ship has a 1:1 employee-to-guest ratio for the first time in the Gulf of Tonkin.
21. This cruise has the first high-speed cruise experience for the thrill of adventure when traveling and exploring in the Gulf of Tonkin. Two speedboats, external engines, the strongest and fastest moving in the Gulf of Tonkin.
22. Experience the first 4-day expeditions in the Gulf of Tonkin.
23. The library named Bach Thai Buoi has the most cultural and historical books in the Gulf of Tonkin.
24. The most kid-friendly cruise with 30 board games. The first yacht to be pet-friendly for dogs and cats.
25. The first cruise to have a centralized air conditioning system, instead of a separate air conditioner for each room. There is a heater and the room always has fresh air and a good private balcony, it’s always cool and relaxing for passengers.
26. Heritage Binh Chuan Cruise offers creative services such as breakfast in bed, couples floating breakfast at the pool, or romantic fine dining with candles and private accomodation in the wine cellar or outdoor lounge.
27. We provide room service 24/7 free.
28. Two spa rooms with sauna service, free sauna for self-service guests to experience 24 hours a day.
29. In Particular, we designed two pavilions on the sundeck for admiring the dawn, sunrise, and sunset, completely private and romantic for couples.
30. Free afternoon tea at Song Hong Lounge, with music. Guests can even play piano and guitar for themselves.
31. You also have the choice of doing nothing, just resting, relaxing, exploring, dreaming and discovering in your own way as a world class travel connoisseur.Go to hear, see, touch, smell, taste, and experience more. This means that the body gets to live and the anxious mind and passionate heart finally have the opportunity to be jubilant and excited.
It is full of new feelings, unforgettable impressions of landscapes, people, stories, and unexpected encounters. The breadth of human life never ceases to amaze.
As a famous tourist destination, Cat Ba Archipelago, including Lan Ha Bay with its 400 islands and 150 beaches, converges on 5 national and international titles: Scenic Landscape – Special National Heritage, World Biosphere Reserve, National Park, Marine Conservation Area, and National Park. It is one of the most beautiful bays in the world.
Explore, dream, discover, enjoy, relax, experience, and immerse yourself in heritage right away, learn more at www.heritagecruises.com